(1) Bad, I didn’t like this book at all
(2) Passable, it wasn’t great but it wasn’t terrible (had some good moments)
(3) Alright, not a bad book and a decent read
(4) Great, I highly enjoyed this book
(5) Outstanding, I am in love with this book!
I will often use (.5) for books that I feel fall between ratings, ex: (3.5) would be better than a (3) but not quite a (4).
I review all books honestly and based on my own thoughts and feelings towards it, I do not and will not review every book I read. All reviews are written in a casual writing style and may include abbreviations, contractions and wit. I try to keep reviews balanced, ie: for every two or three positives I try to throw in a critique/negative.